<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, July 23, 2009
Today I remembered why I once boycotted 985. But time is of the essence these days and I'll take 985 if I see it, even if the journey bores me.

Yesterday I spoilt the door of the shower cubicle. It opens/closes from the other way. No, put that in past tense. Because I came home today and found that it worked properly again. Magic! I should learn it from my dad.

Okay so, if you've heard from me in school or you follow me on twitter, you would know that my oldest sis is pregnant and that I'm freaking out big time. While everyone thinks it's because I don't want to be an aunt at 17, that's actually the least of my worries. That's actually easy peasy since I'm technically already a grandaunt, what with my cousin's grandkids. I keep thinking that I'll turn into the left-out lonely member of the family, the awkward angsty teenager. The one who doesn't show up for family gatherings, doesn't smile for family photos, doesn't bother talking to anyone in the family. And then while everyone falls in love with the baby, I'll just distance myself since I have no freaking clue on how to deal with kids. And truth be told, I feel like an awkward family member already. Generation/huge age gaps, lack of communication - I feel it all. I swear I'll be a super horrible aunt.

What I got out in Lit today from Mrs Alex - it's sad how poets are all gays. Really, it's damn hard to find a sweet boy. Thought: are all ij girls romantics or what?
5:58 PM;